Sunday 11 November 2018

Armistice 2018

Loughborough November 2018






























In Queen's Park


10th November 2018


11th November 2018















Loughborough town centre













Inside the Town Hall







Local churches









Local shop windows










Commemorations in South and North Wales






















Commemoration in Cornwall




Poppies from the Carillon




You are welcome to quote passages from any of my posts, with appropriate credit. The correct citation for this looks as follow:

Dyer, Lynne (2018). Armistice 2018. Available fromhttps://lynneaboutloughborough.blogspot.com/2018/11/armistice-2018.html  [Accessed11 November 2018]

Take down policy:
I post no pictures that are not my own, unless I have express permission so to do. All text is my own, and not copied from any other information sources, printed or electronic, unless identified and credited as such. If you find I have posted something in contravention of these statements, or if there are photographs of you which you would prefer not to be here, please contact me at the address listed on the About Me page, and I will remove these.
Thank you for reading this blog. 

Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have found this post interesting or have any questions about any of the information in it do please leave a comment below. In order to answer your question, I must publish your query here, and then respond to it here. If your information is private or sensitive, and you don't wish to have it on public display, it might be a better idea to email me using the address which is on the About Me page, using the usual substitutions. Thanks for reading the blog.