Sunday 2 December 2018

Parish church Christmas trees

If you're a regular reader, or if you make an annual visit to this blog around this time of year, you'll know that I always go over to Melton Mowbray for their Christmas tree festival because the youngest plays in Hathern Band who play for the Sunday teatime service. So, it's not often that I manage to get along to Loughborough's own Christmas tree festival, partly because it's only on for a short time.

However, this year I was lucky enough to pass by All Saints with Holy Trinity when it happened to be open, so, I didn't pass by, I popped in! And, I'm glad I did because it was a really lovely sight to see so many decorated Christmas trees - all shapes, sizes and forms - and see which local organisations had contributed. I too over 100 photos, and have made a random selection to show you. I think the trees speak for themselves, so here they are:























You are welcome to quote passages from any of my posts, with appropriate credit. The correct citation for this looks as follow:

Dyer, Lynne (2018). Parish church Christmas trees. Available fromhttps://lynneaboutloughborough.blogspot.com/2018/12/parish-church-christmas-trees.html  
  [Accessed 2 December 2018]

Take down policy:
I post no pictures that are not my own, unless I have express permission so to do. All text is my own, and not copied from any other information sources, printed or electronic, unless identified and credited as such. If you find I have posted something in contravention of these statements, or if there are photographs of you which you would prefer not to be here, please contact me at the address listed on the About Me page, and I will remove these.
Thank you for reading this blog. 

Lynne


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have found this post interesting or have any questions about any of the information in it do please leave a comment below. In order to answer your question, I must publish your query here, and then respond to it here. If your information is private or sensitive, and you don't wish to have it on public display, it might be a better idea to email me using the address which is on the About Me page, using the usual substitutions. Thanks for reading the blog.