Sunday 22 September 2019

Iron foundries Battle of Cotes and Freemasonry

Yet again, another week of astonishing moments and visits. So many, in fact that this week I am not going to wax lyrical about iron foundries I've visited, the Civil War Walk focussing on the Battle of Cotes that I went on, nor on the visit to the meeting house of the local freemasons. Instead, I've written up last week's walk - a circular walk from the Carillon to the bellfoundry and back, via some interesting history and heritage. Here's a link to The Three Towers Trail over on the blog pages. Enjoy!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have found this post interesting or have any questions about any of the information in it do please leave a comment below. In order to answer your question, I must publish your query here, and then respond to it here. If your information is private or sensitive, and you don't wish to have it on public display, it might be a better idea to email me using the address which is on the About Me page, using the usual substitutions. Thanks for reading the blog.